If you take a lot of photos, videos or create and save lots of files, I strongly recommend backing up your data onto an External Hard Drive. Saving and storing files onto your computer slows down the computer’s performance. When traveling, it is best to back up onto two separate external hard drives in the event one unit is lost or damaged and then download to a third drive when you return home. Using backup drives that utilize a USB port to transfer files and power the external drive makes it simple to use. It is easy to point, click, create and label folders in these drives for future access and easy identification.
External hard drives are an essential tool for any traveler. Check out these great options below.
- Auto backup with included WD Backup software
- Password protection with hardware encryption
- Reimagined design
- Trusted drive built with WD reliability
- USB 3.0 port; USB 2.0 compatible. SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7. Requires reformatting for Mac OS X operating system.
- Backup and restore just files and folders or a full system backup for disk recovery. Cloud-enabled backup option available. Backups can be scheduled to run automatically. Secure backed up content with password-protected data encryption.
- Pocket-sized and easy to carry with multiple color options to fit your on-the-go lifestyle.
- Easy to set up and use with a simple and intuitive user interface. USB 3.0 powered. Store and access files from PC and Mac without reformatting. Includes Toshiba 2-Year Limited Warranty.
- Easy and simple to use – simply plug in the power adapter and USB cable
- Fast file transfers with SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- System Requirements : Windows 8, Windows 7 operating system. Compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
- Drag and drop file saving for Windows, right out of the box
- Please note: For Mac compatibility this Hard Drive requires reformatting. Reformatting the drive will erase all content unless it is backed up to another drive. Refer to Application Guide for guidance on this.